Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sorry for the delay in posting again! We've only been in town one day out of the last 2 weeks. Crazy! The reason we've been gone is because we have been seeing visitors! This past weekend Matt and Christy (brother and sister-in-law for those of you who don't know) came in town, and the weekend before that Chris's grandparents came in town. And when I say town I mean New Jersey, at Chris's parents, that's why we weren't home.

It was nice to see some familiar faces, but I think it almost made coming home a little harder. We had an especially exciting time with Matt and Christy their announcement upon arrival that they were pregnant gave even more energy to the trip. So come the end of April sometime Chris and I get to be an Aunt and Uncle for the the first time and Josh gets a new cousin.

We also managed to survive our first Tropical Storm (Ernesto). Although I think Missouri storms can be more ferocious. It mostly just rained alot, but it delayed Matt and Christy's flight about 3 hours. We went into New York City on Labor Day, that was alot of fun. The more I go there, the more I love the city. I will definetely miss not being able to go there anytime we want.

That's the big stuff for now, I'll try and update more later in the week. Hope everyone had a great long weekend!

No comments: