Sunday, September 06, 2009

My kids are awesome.

Seriously.

I know I realize that I am biased because they are mine, but I've seen people that don't even know them get a huge kick out of watching them.

Sure they have their faults. Who doesn't. But as a whole...they rock.

They have tons of personality. They are very expressive. They (well, Josh, Jack's not quite old enough to tell) have a passion for the Lord. They both have some of the best smiles I have ever seen. They listen, not always willingly, but eventually, they will listen. They both have sweet dispositions, and like to snuggle. They have both shown a curiosity and hunger to learn. They are hilarious, and love to make people laugh. They enjoy interacting with people and like to have fun.

I love my kids, and I think they are great.

I don't like being in situations where people don't look for the good in my kids.

No comments: