Friday, August 22, 2008

Today is Jack's 2 month birthday. Madness.

Crazy to think that we have pretty much officially pulled it all off, having a baby, moving, getting unpacked, getting everything done for the wedding and being there, and the most difficult time period of having a new baby.

I feel most accomplished in that I can get the grocery shopping done with both of them in under an hour!

I was finally able to get the video that I made for Kristin's rehearsal dinner uploaded. So here it is, I think it is my best yet.

I also was able to figure out how to upload the one that I did for Arnold's 50th birthday party (like a year ago). I would have had it up sooner but dumb YouTube doesn't allow videos over 10 minutes. Thankfully facebook Video does, so here is that video too.

No comments: