Friday, February 20, 2009

Josh is in the other room playing with the cardboard box my new Wii Fit came in. He keeps saying"oh Billy" (as in Billy Madison quote) and laughing at himself.

That kid cracks me up.

Yesterdays great lines were:

"whatever" with strong emphasis on the last syllable

"for the love" said with great exclamation

The best though, was the other day he was talking to me and asked me:
"Mommy, do you like it when you drive REALLY fast and the drive off the edge and into the water and CRASH and die?" I said a casual no, and he proceeded with an emphatic "well I do".

As a note with that last quote, he has learned to play MarioKart Wii, courtesy of his daddy, and one of is favorite parts of the game is when he drives off the cliffs into the water and crashes.

We have definitely been blessed with humor in our lives courtesy of Josh!

No comments: