Friday, May 16, 2008

So, I must admit that I have been a little distracted and have virtually forgotten about the fact that we are having a baby in about a little over a month. So for those who check this for our family updates, and have been wondering why I have failed to update on the pregnancy, I apologize. I literally forgot!

As of right now I am scheduled for a c-section June 23. Since I have a history of CPD (the baby's head being too large for my pelvis) they don't want me to go any further than that. To be honest, we really cannot afford to have the baby any later than that date anyways, so it kind of works out. If I go into labor before the scheduled c-section then they will let me try to have a VBAC. We're hoping that is the case, both for a sooner delivery date, and for ease in recovery. However if I stop progressing, or show any signs of fetal distress than on with a c-section it will be. Although I think having one of those needles put in your back is much easier when you are having contractions to distract you. All that to say, by June 23 we will have a new baby boy.

Hopefully that is a sufficient update for all on the pregnancy status!

No comments: