Thursday, May 29, 2008

I have had a few people ask about this, so that is why I am posting this. Please do not in any take this as us asking for gifts! This is just to get the information out there to the people that are interested!

We do have a baby registry, and here is the link.

Or you could search Babies R' Us for Chris and Katie Kelly, and the location will be Connecticut still.

Just as an update though, if you plan on sending gifts, our last day in Connecticut will be July 2. After that, we will no longer be receiving mail here. If you want our new address, we have it, so feel free to ask. I'd post it on here, but I'm not sure I want everyone having access to my new address : )

Again, this is just for the people who have inquired, or are interested, please do not take this the wrong way!

No comments: