Monday, May 05, 2008

So we are listing our house on the market this week! Yeah! Hopefully things will slow down a little after that. Chris leaves for ATL in a week and a half to get us a house. Madness.

In other news, my grandparents celebrated their 50th anniversary this weekend. It was kind of hard to not be there and celebrate with, and see all the family. My sister did a great job of giving me a sufficient play by play of the weekend action though.

Chris and I are incredibly blessed to have all 4 of our grandparents still with us, and even more fortunate to have such a legacy left by having all 4 of the couple having made it to the 50 year mark.

I think so many people have the naivete to think that it's just a generational thing to stay together that long. I don't care who you are, marriage takes work, and if it is (which in none of these is this the case) nothing more than determination and perseverance, having that for 50 years should be applauded!

All of that to say, I made a video for my grandparents for their anniversary party, and thought I would post the link here in case anyone wanted to view it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y1nSCZPvxqE

No comments: