Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I feel like I haven't updated much on Jack recently, so here goes.

He is on the verge of walking. He pulls himself up on things cruises around while holding onto furniture, and can get himself standing without pulling up on things. He's just not interested in taking steps. We'll see.

He also jabbers up a storm. He can say mama, and dada, Jack and he says something that sounds like Josh. He can also say ow, and uh-oh.

Besides talking he has no difficulty expressing himself. He screams at Josh when he takes something away form him, and if Josh is being too rough with him he doesn't hesitate to hit him. He yells at us when he wants more and is already throwing fits when we take something away from him (namely, remotes).

He turns one on Monday which seems absurd to me. It really does fly by. It doesn't help that a lot has happened this year either. It makes me want to cry to think that my baby is pretty much done being a baby and on the verge of being a toddler.

Thankfully he hasn't lost wanting to cuddle yet. I call him "bug" sometimes because he's such a cuddle/snuggle/love bug. He is such a sweet natured boy. Whenever we ask for kisses he leans his head over so we can kiss his forehead, and mommy picking him up and holding him can still make everything better. He lets Josh hug him, and nothing gets him more excited than Josh coming into a room.

On one hand I'm not quite ready to loose my baby, but on the other I'm excited to see more of his personality come out. I'm just praying that it's a little bit more mellow than Josh's.

No comments: